Phone: +91-422 firstname.lastname@example.org
Anti - Ragging
As per the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, UGC Regulations and Tamil Nadu Prohibition of Ragging Act 1997, Ragging is considered as a sadistic thrill, and it is a violation of Human Rights.
The Initiatives of the College to curb the Menace of Ragging are as follows:
- * Organising Anti – Ragging awareness lecture by Police Officials.
- * Displaying quotes and legal acts of ragging at all designated places in the college campus.
- * Obtaining affidavits from all the students and their parents.
- * Constituting anti ragging cell and anti-ragging squad in our institution to preclude ragging.
- * Educating the first year students regarding the availability of mentoring, counselling cell and help lines.
- * Providing a complaint box in the college as well as in the hostel facilitating the fresher’s to post their complaints against ragging encountered by them.
- * Strict actions like dismissal or suspension will be taken against students found to be indulged in ragging.
Click here for Committee Members.... Squad Members....