Copyright © 2021 Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for Women
Zero Tolerance for Ragging
As per the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, UGC Regulations and Tamil Nadu Prohibition of Ragging Act 1997, Ragging is considered as a sadistic thrill, and it is a violation of Human Rights.
- Organizing Anti – Ragging awareness lecture by Police Officials.
- Displaying quotes and legal acts of ragging at all designated places in the college campus.
- Obtaining affidavits from all the students and their parents.
- Constituting anti ragging cell and anti-ragging squad in our institution to preclude ragging.
- Educating the first year students regarding the availability of mentoring, counselling cell and help lines.
- Providing a complaint box in the college as well as in the hostel facilitating the freshers to post their complaints against ragging encountered by them.
- Initiating strict actions like dismissal or suspension against students found to be indulged in ragging.
Anti-ragging Committee Members
Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for Women, Coimbatore
Katoor Police Station, Coimbatore firstname.lastname@example.org 9498174156
Founder & Managing Trustee
Aram Foundation Charitable Trust email@example.com 7373750650
Senior Sales Manager
Indian Express, 9442504160
Head, Dept. of Commerce
Head, Dept. of Tamil
II M.Sc Micro Biology
Fresher UG Student
I B.SC Maths
Non Teaching Staff