Copyright © 2021 Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for Women
Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
- To foster critical thinking on enviormental safety and security.
- To develop a programmatic approach to enviormental degradation.
- To spread awareness and educate students on the impact of economic reforms on agriculture and thereby the food security of our country.
- To spread awareness and educate students on the pollution and waste managment
- To inculcate the entrepreneurial spirit among the students with a focus on emerging innovative technology and to serve the society.
- To motivate and enable the students to become entrepreneur.
- To develop the students entrepreneurial skills catering to current market demands and achieve success in initiating and developing their own enterprise.
Workshop on “Entrepreneurship Development Phases” was organized on 30th December, 2020. The chief guest was Dr. Shyam Prashad Rajasekaran, Founder and CEO, Twirltact Technology Solutions Private Limited.
E-Talk was organized on 26th December, 2020. Ms. Aafreen, Proprietor, Aaf’s Bakehouse, Coimbatore was the chief guest. "
Motivational Session-My Story
My Story - Motivational Session by Successful Innovator was organized on 27th November, 2020. The chief guest was Mr. Selvakumar Varadharajan, Chief Executive, VilFresh - Laymen Agro Ventures Private Limited, Coimbatore.
ANUBHAV - An experience sharing session was organized on 25th November, 2020. Mrs. Ruckmani Krishnan, Proprietor Tejaswi Garments, Secretary - WOBEDA, Coimbatore was the chief guest.