Copyright © 2021 Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for Women
Initiatives for Research
The Research committee looks after all the requirements for the research work carried out in the College.
- The Research committee motivates the faculty and the scholars to apply for seed funding assistance and monitor the completion of projects.
- The research committee has taken efforts for submitting the proposals to various funding agencies including UGC, DST- NIMAT, ICSSR-Impress, EDII-Ahmedabad, AICTE-PMKVY. These funds were properly utilized for upgrading the research facilities as per the norms of funding agencies and also inculcate the scientific culture in the campus.
- The research committee also organizes scientific events viz. conferences, seminars and workshops related to IPR& Research Methodology to update knowledge and skill of the researchers.
- The College felicitates achievers in the research by awarding faculty published articles in Scopus & UGC Indexed Journals.
- Research ambiance is upholded via establishing the linkages and collaborations with academic and research institutes.