Copyright © 2021 Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for Women
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmark / parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conductive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality –related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality
- Development of quality culture in the institution
Preparing of the last quality assurance report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC
Minutes and Action Taken Report