Copyright © 2021 Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for Women
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmark / parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conductive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality –related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality
- Development of quality culture in the institution
Preparing of the last quality assurance report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC